Sunday, July 15, 2012

Delights of the Week 7/15/12

The following are some of my favorite projects from other bloggers that I've seen during the past couple of weeks. Please visit links for details and tutorials!


Doodle Duvet from ASG in the SLC

This adorable duvet cover not only LOOKS like a sheet of notebook paper, but her tween daughter can doodle on it with washable marker! How cute and awesome is that?

Book Iphone Dock from Little Lovelies

 Here's a clever way to charge your phone AND make it cute.

Window Frame Memo Board from Wonderfully Made

 Oh the wonderful things you can do with old windows! I like this use of a long window frame for multiple spaces. 

Dress Re-Fashion  from Petites Passions
 Myric found a plus size dress at a thrift store and altered it to make it her own. Oh how I wish I could sew more!

Yummy Food Item of the Week:
Goldfish Bowl Cake Pops from Pint Size Baker

These are almost too cute to eat (if cake pops didn't taste so good!)

 Fabulous FREE Printable of the Week:
Happy Birthday Cards from Pumpkins and Posies

Need a cute card fast? Just print, sign, and mail!

Thanks for inspiring!

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi April, Thanks for featuring my Doodle Duvet project! You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature April! Such cute projects -- I LOVE that book IPhone charger. I'm going to have to see how she did that -- would make a great gift for my book and IPhone loving daughter-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April! Thank you so much for featuring my altered dress! Looking forward for more of your wonderful and creative posts! I am now your newest follower :)

    xo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing my Fish Bowl Cake Pops. Always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails