Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday-A Little Bit Country

pleated poppy
Once again, I'm linking up with Lindsey.
30 minutes until midnight-better late than never. :-)

I only took two photos last week and both outfits are a little bit country. :-) I live in North Carolina, so I guess that's appropriate. Please ignore the crap in the background-we just moved and our room is the last to get completely put away!

Coral Plaid
 Tube Top-Maurices
I just bought this top a couple months ago, so they may still have it in stores. Here is a similar top on their website.

Vest-Maurices

Jeans-Old Navy
Shoes-Target

I didn't feel like accessorizing-it was one of those days.

Picnic Dress
 I recently bought this dress on sale at Old Navy. It must be a popular dress because it is currently out of stock online! It's no wonder-it's cute, inexpensive, and flattering to nearly any figure.

The shoes are also from Old Navy-love these shoes!

Here it is with my yellow sweater:


And here is what my little cupcake is wearing. I couldn't resist-people gave us such cute clothes for this age!

Girly Dress, but those shoes were off in seconds!

Love this little outfit from Mimi-Guess from Babys R Us.

Another one from Mimi-from Crazy8

Love little girl clothes!

Delightfully Dressing,

April
(Signature is currently not working, sad.)

1 comment:

  1. Love the gingham dress especially with the yellow cardigan, it's a classic combo. And that babe of your's is too cute for words!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails