Sunday, June 3, 2012

Strawberry, Chicken, and Spinach Salad {Delightful Morsel}

Salty and Sweet. It's the flavor of life-and also how I enjoy my salads.

 I invented this salad on my own, though I am sure I am not the first to come up with this combination! Several years ago I decided I needed to eat healthier lunches and threw together the things I loved best about salads I've tasted in the past.

Here's what's in my salad:

  • Baby Spinach
  • Strawberries (halved)
  • chicken (I just buy the already cooked and chopped chicken in the deli section)
  • sliced almonds
  • Feta Cheese
  • Dried Cranberries
  • Raspberry Vinaigrette (just a little)
It sounds really fruity, but the combination of three fruity things goes great with the nuts and strong cheese. I may one day try it with blue cheese and balsamic vinaigrette. That sounds good too!

Delightfully Munching,


Bringing My Salad to These Parties:


SUNDAYS
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog 
One Project at a Time with A Bowl Full of Lemons 

The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible 


WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Uncommonly Yours with Uncommon  

Show and Share with Southern Lovely

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Whatcha Got Weekend with Lolly Jane Boutique 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails