Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Dear Jeff,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you were born and in my life! I am thankful for you for so many reasons, but just to name a few...
Thank you for speaking the Gospel to me when I need to be reminded and for demonstrating it when I can't remember what it looks like. Thank you for loving me when I am together and when I am crazy.
Thank you for not just putting up with me. Thank you for delighting in my silliness and kid-like heart. Thank you for reading every single blog post I've ever written and for enjoying the fact that there's glitter all over the carpet. Thank you for encouraging me to talk through conflict and for never giving up on me. Thank you for that cute smirk I can't stay mad at. Thank you for your practicality, for being such a great dad to our little girl, for making me laugh, and for all the fun!

I love you!!





Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails