Sunday, June 17, 2012

Delights of the Week

The following are some of my favorite projects I saw from other bloggers over the past couple of weeks. Please click links for details and tutorials! 

* If you pin, please go to the ORIGINAL blog and pin from there. Thank you!

I love Summer in crafting world. It seems the creative bug really seems to hit at this time-maybe it's because there's more daylight? I don't know, but here are some fabulous projects!
Craft Room from The Cards We Drew

 I wish I had  a craft room. This one inspires me-love the colors! Go check out all of the details!

 Prom Dress Vintage Upcycle from Anna Nimmity

She did this herself-no mom needed. I wish I was that cool in high school.

Bookshelf Fire Station from Repeat Crafter Me

 Isn't this so adorable?! I made a dollhouse for my niece last year, so I'm thinking this for my nephew??

Pot Rack from Old Window from Thrifty Decorating

 Such a fabulous idea-and a lot easier than you'd think!

Yummy Food of the Week:
Banana Pudding Shots from Live Laugh Rowe

 A great way to serve yummy banana pudding!

Fabulous Free Printable of the Week:
Lemonade Stand Kit from Giggles Galore (Posted on Design Dazzle)

 Spruce up your kids' lemonade stand (or your own-whatever :-)) with these adorable printables!

Thanks for inspiring!

(P.S. Does anyone know what the heck happened to Live Signature?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails