Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday-Stylish and Practical?

Today I'm joining Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

pleated poppy

Now that I have a ten-week old, I haven't been accessorizing as much with necklaces. It's beyond impractical (and I'm not very practical)-especially when I go to church or grocery shopping. I wear little C in her sling, so necklaces, buttons and belts are a bad idea. I guess she's my accessory. :-) 

Now that Summer is approaching, I have to go grocery shopping in light fabric (because baby in a sling makes me HOT) and a practical shirt with no buttons (unless I want a little button imprint on her face). So, my new challenge is not being lazy and throwing on the t-shirt and jeans (which is OK, but I like the creative challenge!).

Last week, this is what I wore to the grocery store. It was not very creative, but I love this tank top. 

Today we are saying a sad goodbye to beloved tank top because on that day last week, I also splattered grease on it in a frantic cooking episode. It didn't come out. But, I am totally going to still wear it to work out...whenever I get back to that.


Tank Top: Banana Republic Factory Store (Because I refuse to pay over $25 for a top)
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Target

Here's what I wore today-I got to wear a necklace  because Jeff had baby C while I went to the store. 


Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Beijing Silk Market, China
Necklace: Target

Delightful Dressing!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails