Sunday, May 27, 2012

Little Blossom Branch Photo Holders {Delightfully Creative}

It's almost Summer (and it feels like Summer here in NC) , but I have one more Spring craft before Spring is out-of-date! 

Plus, I moved this past week and am still unpacking, so crafting is on the back burner for a bit-well double back burner with baby (can I be honest and admit that though I love my little baby to pieces, I miss being able to create when I want to create?! Don't judge me. It's part of dying to myself for little baby.)

Now that we moved, I will hopefully be creating fun things for C's nursery, so yea! But for now, here is a craft I love but did not come up with myself. I saw this idea last year on Capture the Details. Patty made hers as refrigerator magnets, but I wanted mine for my Mum Gate, so I left the magnets off.


I had all the materials on hand already, so this project was essentially free! I picked up the little twigs on my daily walks with C. 

Here they are at work on the Mum Gate:


These are pretty self-explanatory, so I'm not including a tutorial. 

These would make cute little gifts, so I need to go find some more twigs . This shouldn't be too hard at my new place-there is a huge wooded area out back. I saw a fox chasing a rabbit the other day! I sure didn't get that living downtown. 

Delightfully Creating,

 Taking My Branches to These Fabulous Parties:

SUNDAYS
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays with At Home With K 

One Project at a Time with A Bowl Full of Lemons 


WEDNESDAYS
 Home Decor&Organizing Party with Organize and Decorate Everything
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
  The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible
Show and Share with Southern Lovely
What We Wore, Read, and Made with Rae Gun Ramblings  

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Crafty Soiree with Yesterday on Tuesday and Katie's Nesting Spot
Get Your Brag On
with Gluesticks
Thrifty Thursday with Thrifty Decorating 

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Whatcha Got Weekend with Lolly Jane Boutique 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails