Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

My first outfit is actually one I wore last Sunday, but I didn't get a chance to post last week. I bought this navy blue dress recently with birthday money and I love it. I tried it on for fun, thinking it probably wouldn't flatter me, but I was surprised to find it did! That is why you should always just try things on for fun. If it ends up looking bad, no one else will know!

I love that it looks classic and so will last a long time. I'm excited about trying different colors and accessories with it, but for the first wear, I went safe with red-mainly because I wanted to finally wear my red heels after being pregnant. (I couldn't bring myself to pull a Jessica Simpson-I am way too clumsy).

Dress: H&M
Hair Scarf: I don't remember, but I honestly think I bought it at Walmart
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Mary Jane Pumps: Shoe Carnival

The weather has turned unseasonably cold for NC, so I got to wear my pale yellow cardi again and put together a new ensemble.

Cardigan: H&M
Blouse: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: Charming Charlie
Boots: Target

That's it for this week!



Linking Up With 

pleated poppyMomma Go Round

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails