Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What I Wore Wed

I love participating in WIWW. All the ladies who participate are various shapes and sizes and all share their own individual fashion sense-and mostly on a budget!

I only managed one photo again, but it's better than nothing!


I just got this pale yellow cardigan fro my Birthday. I don't own a lot of yellow-it's not a safe color for me, so I am excited to try it with different combinations. I love navy and pale yellow together, so I tried that first.

Cardigan: H&M
 Blue flower spaghetti strap top: A boutique in NYC. I really wish I remembered the name of it (I bought it 5 years ago) because the clothes were great prices. I DO remember it is near Bryant Park on 7th Ave (between Macys and Bryant Park)
 Jeans: Kohls
 Grey Flats: Charlotte Russe
Jewlery: 10,000 Villages


Linking Up With 

pleated poppyMomma Go Round

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, and you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the combo! The yellow is a FAB color - don't be afraid to experiment!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails