Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I Wore Wed: 5 Weeks Post Partum

Five weeks after our little sweetie was born and I'm starting to find a normal. I managed to take one photo this week. I really wanted to take one on Sunday because I wore a new shirt I got for my birthday, but with baby and guests that understandable didn't happen! 

So, I'm going to try to take at least one outfit photo a week, but we will play it by ear.

Here's my red stripes and blue ensemble. I put this together last summer, but I seem to be into the nautical stuff this year, so you may be seeing a lot of that on my blog, you know, if I get around to taking pictures.

Top: Target
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Target
Belt: a mall kiosk

So, please don't take this as bragging-more like shock, but I can't believe I can fit into my old pants and skirts. I give all the credit to breast feeding because I have been eating a ton. Of course, I'm told it's easy to gain it all back once you stop breast feeding, so I'll have to be disciplined and watch the portions.

And here is Claire in her little outfit.

 This one is from Mimi and came from Babys R Us. 

My sister has dubbed her "Fit," for "Fashionista In Training" (She calls her little girl "Bit" for "Bibliophile In training" on her book blog) But, don't worry, I'm not going to force Claire to like clothes. I told her she can be anything she wants...within reason. She can wear sweatpants and climb trees if she wants! Or she can wear frilly skirts and climb trees if she wants. Whatevs.




pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Love that picture of Claire! darling. (you look cute too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could start a new blogging trend - "What Baby Wore."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Michelle-it would probably actually take off!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your sweet baby girl! You look great, I am 1 week postpartum and was going to do a post, but didn't have time to take a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails