Sunday, April 15, 2012

Delights of the Week

The following are some of my favorite projects I've seen from other bloggers over the past couple of weeks. Please click on links for details and tutorials!

I love Spring-the sunshine, flowers, the breeze, (though short-lived here in the South). I also love Spring colors and all the fun, creative, and beautiful stuff my fellow bloggers create. There's something about Spring that gets the creative juices flowing! Here are some results of those creative juices.
Owl Taggie Doll from Bubbles + Bobbins

 How cute are these?! I love the colors too.

Spring Banner from Southern Lovely

 I really love the colors she chose!

Dress Form Pincushion from The DIY Dish

  I love these! I am dying to make one-they even sell kits to make it easier to make!

Union Jack Pillow from Shabby Love

 The anglophile/shabby chic lover in me is drooling over this.

Yummy Item of the Week:
Carrot Cake Cookies from Lil' Luna

 Not only do these look adorable, but there's a recipe for how to make these from carrot cake mix. Yum!

Free Printable of the Week:
Kid Thank You Notes  from Craft Whatever

  I am a HUGE proponent of writing personalized thank you notes and this is such a great way to get your kids started on this little bit if courtesy! She has them in more boyish colors too.

Thanks for inspiring!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! What a great surprise to see my little banner here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, thanks SO much for the feature! I really appreciate your comments : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my union jack pillow!!! What an honor and a great surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list. I adore them all but I think I'll start by getting a better look at that Union Jack Pillow!

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails