Sunday, March 18, 2012

Star Wars Birthday Card {Monday's Cup of Creativity}

My Brother-in-Law is a huge Star Wars fan, so I wanted to make him a fun card for his birthday. This is what I came up with:


Here's how I did it.

Materials:
  • White card stock
  • Black Starry sky-looking paper (I happened to have this in my stash-not sure where it came from)
  • Red and Green Stick Candy (I purchased them at Cracker Barrel)
  • Grey Paper
Tools:
  • Computer and printer
  • Paper Trimmer/Scissors
  • Thin Tip Marker 
 Tips:
 The finished card size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/4.
I broke the candy pieces in half and re-wrapped them to make them fit on the card.
I downloaded the Star Wars font here.

Delightfully Creating,

 Bringing My Card to These Parties:

SUNDAYS
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
So Very Creative with So Very Creative
Craft Catwalk with Embellishing Life
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays with At Home With K 

One Project at a Time with A Bowl Full of Lemons 


WEDNESDAYS
Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Uncommonly Yours with Uncommon 

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Crafty Soiree with Yesterday on Tuesday and Katie's Nesting Spot
Get Your Brag On
with Gluesticks

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Everybody's Creative Endeavor with Every Creative Endeavor 
Whatcha Got Weekend with Lolly Jane Boutique 

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I have a Star Wars fanatic at my house this would be perfect for! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I know a few little ones who would LOVE a card like this! Thanks for sharing!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, ha, ha...my husband is also a big Star Wars fan and this would be perfect for his birthday this summer. He's been teasing me about being the ol' ball and chain now that I'm 35 and he's got a few more months to go.

    Thank you for sharing on A Crafty Soiree.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails