Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello World, Meet Claire

As I briefly posted last week, our baby girl came early, which I am thankful for because she weighed 8lbs 3oz! And I had a kind of miserable labor experience (no one warned me that some women get really nauseated and throw up the entire time). I won't get into all the details or complain because honestly, though I don't want to sound cliche, the end result more than overshadowed the misery. Truthfully.

So, I want to introduce you to our precious, little Claire.


The first week has been an adjustment with little sleep-plus my mom has been here helping, so after she leaves tomorrow, I am sure it will be another adjustment!

I don't intend to make this a mommy blog and probably will not post many photos of Claire, but thought ya'll might like to meet her! 

I hope to get back to some form of posting here soon, since I enjoy blogging, but I'm in no rush since precious baby girl is my priority now. I hope that in weeks to come, I will figure out how to make the most of my time once I "get used" to being a mommy. If that ever happens.
I am learning that small goals help me feel better. For example, if I get some sleep and a shower-or one of those-I consider it a successful day. Everything else is bonus! So, being able to post this is a bonus today.

5 comments:

  1. Awww! Congrats! Claire is beautiful! xoxo, AMy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Gorgeous sweet girl. I know you're loving it. Hang in there - keep those small goals coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Enjoy these wonderful days while she is still a baby because they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, she's precious!! Congratulations, and enjoy this wonderful time with your sweet baby girl! And yes, so many cliches about motherhood are so true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails