Sunday, March 25, 2012

Delights of the Week: Spring Awakening!

The following are some of my favorite projects from other bloggers that I saw through out the past couple of weeks. Please click on links for details and tutorials and to show these creative bloggers some love!

This used to be "Delights of the Week," but I think I may need to call it "Delights of the Fortnight" for a while. My little bundle of joy just turned one month and is getting into her fussy stage, so that means less blog hopping for mommy. I'm in no way complaining-dying to self is part of being a good parent and I love her so much. Just letting you know what's up! I'm posting when I can-not because I feel I have to but because this is an outlet for me and I want to when I am able. Thanks for sticking around!

Now-onto the reason you stopped by! This week's projects all have a little Spring flair.

Fabric Flower Bouquets from Fleur d'Elise

 Elise created these gorgeous bouquets for her sister-in-law's wedding. Each bridesmaid made her own, so they are each unique. I love idea and the colors and flowers are beautiful!

Tree Wall Mural from Home Is Where My Heart Is

  Linda drew and created this for her girls' room. I love the shelves as branches!

DIY Twist Ties from Organize and Decorate Everything

 Leanne came up with this ingenious way to make her own cute twist ties from cute paper and wire. These are perfect for wrapping gifts!

Family Tree from Hating Martha

 Inspired by Martha Stewart, Janel made this cute and unique family tree for under $5! Martha's cost $247 to make. Take that Martha.

Yummy Food of the Week:
Ice Cream Cupcakes from A Pumpkin and a Princess

Check out Crystal's tutorial on how to make these yummies! I love cupcakes and I love ice cream cake, so how could I not love these?

Free Printable of the Week:
Spring Checklists from Creative Mamma

  Let these cute printables help you get organized for Spring cleaning! Visit Creative Mamma (click link above) to download.

Celebrating Inspiration,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much April...so sweet to feature my family tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April~Thank you so much for featuring my tree mural. It was so much fun to do and I'm glad that so many people like it. I feel so honored! I read your "About Me" and saw that you went to App State. I have a son attending there and he absolutely loves it! Thanks again and God bless!~Linda

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails