Sunday, March 11, 2012

Delights of the Week: Fabulous Fabric Finds

The Following are some of my favorite projects from other bloggers that I saw throughout the week. Please click on links for details and tutorials!

I'm back with Delights of the Week-at least for this week. :-) With a new baby (who just a couple days ago decided to get colicky from about 11:30pm-4:30am two nights in a row), I'm taking it a day at a time! 

It just so happens that a lot of my favorite projects this week feature beautiful fabrics-hope they inspire you too.

No Sew Ruffle Tote from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

 I love this ruffle tote trend! Can't sew? No worries! Jamie gave us a tutorial on how to hot glue one of these beauties together.

Pretty Bloom Baby Quilts from JAQS Studio

 I LOVE this beautiful fabric! You can buy this and other beauties from Q's Etsy Shop.


 Beautiful shabby chic decor!

Ruffle Sandals from The Mother Huddle

 Love these cuties made from fabric and Old Navy flip flops!

Free Printable of the Week:
Create Printable from Stay At Home Artist 

 Love this quote! This is a perfect little printable for a craft room or area.

Thanks for Inspiring!

2 comments:

  1. Hi April!

    Thanks so much for the feature. New follower :)
    Have a lovely week!!

    Cheers!
    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my printable...I'm so thrilled to be included!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails