Friday, February 10, 2012

Scrappy Birthday Card {Find It and Make It Friday!}

Every other Friday is "Find It and Make It Friday," where I post a project I've made with recycled materials and/or materials I already have on hand. No spending allowed!

I recently made this card for my Mom for her birthday. I named it "Scrappy Birthday" because I basically grabbed a bunch of cute paper crafting scraps and embellishments that I had laying around and created a card. This is why I keep piles of little paper and ribbon scraps instead of throwing them away. :-) (The one thing I DON'T purge-it's weird.)

The card measured 6"x4" folded. I'm not going to include a tutorial because you get the picture just by looking at it. I just found some fun scraps, laid them out, and then glued. I love the colors-it's probably one of my favorite cards and I didn't even plan it! Don't you love it when a craft just comes into place? That doesn't always happen.

Delightful Finding and Making,


Taking My Card to These Fabulous Parties:

SUNDAYS
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming   
Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
So Very Creative with So Very Creative
Craft Catwalk with Embellishing Life
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays with At Home With K 

One Project at a Time with A Bowl Full of Lemons 


WEDNESDAYS
Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Uncommonly Yours with Uncommon 

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Crafty Soiree with Yesterday on Tuesday and Katie's Nesting Spot
Get Your Brag On
with Gluesticks
Thrifty Thursday with Thrifty Decorating 

Crazy Cute Link Party with Between U & Me 

FRIDAYS
Friday Frolic with Pocket Full of Pink
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Everybody's Creative Endeavor with Every Creative Endeavor 
Whatcha Got Weekend with Lolly Jane Boutique 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails