Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Little Break From Blogging In the Near Future

Just to let ya'll know, my due date is March 1, which is only 2 weeks away! I am super excited to be a mom and have my first child, but I also have NO IDEA what I'm getting into. So, with that in mind, I am planning on taking a little break from blogging once she is born.

I am hoping it's only 2-3 weeks, but since I have no idea what I'm getting into, that may be overly ambitious. I hope you will be patient and stick with me! I may be back sooner, but I tend to be ambitious, so I am trying to scale back that ambition this time.

My very flexible plan is to simply blog when I am able. I love blogging and it is creative outlet for me, so I will sooner than later make time for it each week. Crafting is also an outlet, but not sure when I can handle making time for both, so the crafts may be coming a little slow for awhile. Hopefully I can feature some fabulous crafts from others in the meantime. 

If you have any advice on being a mom and making time for hobbies, I am open! 

Just giving you a heads up since baby girl here is not marking her calendar to be born on the 1st. Could be any day now! Eh, I should pack my bags for the hospital...


6 comments:

  1. Quite a few of my mommy friends have found time to blog in the wee hours of the morning when baby wakes up for a meal. (That's meant to be encouraging toward your blogging ambition.) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will find balance.
    after she's 3 months.

    enjoy.

    best of luck to you in your last two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck April, wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful arrival xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, dear. I will miss your blogs, but we will patiently wait for you while you care for your sweet girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how exciting!! Good luck and enjoy every moment of it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails