Sunday, February 5, 2012

Delights of the Week: A Hodge Podge of Fabulous

The following are some of my favorite projects I saw in blogland this week from other bloggers. Please click on links for details and tutorials!

There is no theme to this week's Cup of Delight-just fabulous. :-) I usually end with yummy food of the week, but today I am going to start with it and ask that you please take a few seconds to vote for my friend, Larissa and her fabulous Pac Man Cupcakes in a contest with Celebrations.com. 

You don't have to sign up for anything! Just VOTE HERE.
Larissa didn't ask me to promote her cupcakes-I simply think she deserves as many votes as possible.

And now onto my other favorite projects of the week!

Music Paper Heart Garland from Too Blessed to Stress

 No music was harmed in the making of this lovely banner (she actually copied the vintage music)! I also love that the music belonged to her grandmother-what sweet way to display a memory. 

Vacation Memory Jar from Echoes of Laughter
I LOVE this idea for displaying not only vacation photos, but adding some other memories and creative elements. I really like Angie's too because it's neat and clean and you can see everything in the jar without moving it.

Applique Burp Cloths from Piece N Quilt

 These are just too cute!

Fabric Letters from Little Things That Bring Smiles


Fabulous Free Printable of the Week:
 Star Wars Valentines from Cute As a Fox Creations
Click link for instructions on how to download these for free-She also tells you where you can find those cute mini light sabers!

Thanks to all my fellow bloggers for inspiring!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for including my letters april :) i have to admit, those pac man cupcakes and star wars valentines have my husbands name written all over them--ha!..now is 26 too old for these?--i think not :) thanks again april, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails