Monday, February 6, 2012

Delightful Valentine's DIY Art Ideas {Delightfully Nesting}

Decorating for Valentine's is becoming more popular and there are some great inspirations out there from my fellow bloggers. I am inspired by the DIY projects, as I try to make as much of my own decor as possible. Here are some of my favorite DIY Valentine Art Inspirations. Please click on links for details and tutorials.

Embroidered Love Note Art from Flamingo Toes


Framed Love from It's All Good


"Be Mine" Art from the Idea Room


Love One Another Sign from Creative "Try"als


I am hoping I will get around to updating some of my Valentine's decor this week-it's been a busy year already and I did NOT get a head start!

Delightful Valentine Decorating,

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails