Thursday, February 16, 2012

Best Wishes Card {Find It and Make It Friday}

Today is "Find It and Make It Friday" where I feature a project I made from materials I find or already have on hand. No spending allowed!

I have another card for you-I can't  help it; I have a lot of scrap booking stuff I never used. This is a simple card that I designed around the colors on the "best wishes" greeting.
I am hoping to have a fun Anthro knock off next week, so stay tuned for Faux Friday!

Delightfully Creating for Free,

 Linking To

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
So Very Creative with So Very Creative
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays with At Home With K 
 
WEDNESDAYS
Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Get Your Brag On
with Gluesticks

FRIDAYS
Friday Frolic with Pocket Full of Pink 
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Anything Goes Linky! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails