Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter Centerpiece {Delightfully Nesting}

I am still pretending it is a Winter wonderland here in North Carolina, so here is my dining table centerpiece for Winter:


I recycled my snowy pine cones from my Christmas centerpiece and added light blue yarn balls that I made. I like the mix of cozy and cold.

In the smaller holders, I used mini pine cones, blue stones, and white berries, all of which I had on hand.

I've almost done an entire year of this centerpiece, so I'll show them all in one post soon. I wasn't particularly crazy of my Valentine's one last year, so I'm waiting until I create a new one for this year! 

Delightful Winter Decking,


Linking To

SUNDAYS
Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
So Very Creative with So Very Creative
Craft Catwalk with Embellishing Life

Motivate Me Monday with Keep It Simple
TUESDAYS
Handmade Tuesday with Ladybug Blessings
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays with At Home With K 

One Project at a Time with A Bowl Full of Lemons 


WEDNESDAYS   
Home Decor&Organizing Party with Organize and Decorate Everything
Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Crafty Soiree with Yesterday on Tuesday and Katie's Nesting Spot
Get Your Brag On
with Gluesticks
Thrifty Thursday with Thrifty Decorating 

Crazy Cute Link Party with Between U & Me 

FRIDAYS
Friday Frolic with Pocket Full of Pink
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Everybody's Creative Endeavor with Every Creative Endeavor 

5 comments:

  1. love the balls of yarn mixed in w/the pinecones. such beautiful textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love that pinecones can stay out all winter, not just for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the versatility! I have some similar looking potpourri that I didn't even think of using after Christmas. Thanks for the idea!

    If you're interested, we're hosting our first ever link up party. Please stop by and link up! http://www.waywardgirlscrafts.com/2012/01/wayward-weekend-week-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your centerpiece...really beautiful. Give a casual feeling to your table as well. I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to return visits. I invite you to join me as well on my blog at http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com
    Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails