Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: 33 Weeks Pregnant!

I've slacked off on taking photos of my outfits and have not participated in WIWW in the past few weeks, but I am back!

pleated poppy

For those who began following me recently, I try to participate in WIWW with The Pleated Poppy every week, in addition to my regular post. It's a fun way to challenge my creativity in dressing-and to step outside the box. 

But, this week is not a good example. Haha. I've been lazy and since I've been working from home, I am afraid the frump took over. There were a couple of days I didn't even get out of my pajamas. I'm going to just say I was preparing for my first few weeks of being a new mom. :-)

Nah, I was just being lazy, but I did manage to take 3 pictures. Here I am at 33 weeks pregnant!

I don't remember what day this was,but I think it was Thursday:
Please ignore my dusty mirror. :-)


Top: I don't remember, my sister gave it to me but it is a maternity shirt
Cardigan: Target (no maternity)
Jeans: Motherhood Maternity
Necklace: Made by Me
Shoes:

Hot pink satin shoes from H&M

SUNDAY


Top: Forever 21 (not maternity-I really don't know how I'm still pulling off the non-maternity clothes. Either a lot of clothes were empire waist and super long or I'm stretching out the clothes I'm still wearing!)

Khakis: Motherhood Maternity
Shoes: Target

TUESDAY


Top: Old Navy (Not Maternity, but it was ridiculously baggy so not surprised it fits)
Jeans: Motherhood Maternity
Sweater: Maurices (not maternity)
Shoes: the H&M pink ones again
Necklace: Made by Me

And lest you think I don't really look pregnant (these head-on self portraits don't do the bump justice)-here I am from the side!


 Delightful Dressing!

7 comments:

  1. Happy 33 weeks pregnant! I totally wanted to be in my pajamas ALL THE TIME when I was pregnant, and ESPECIALLY afterwards. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute! You're in the home stretch! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those pink shoes and that striped top in the last pic!

    Hope the last several weeks go smoothly! Such fun!

    Would love to have you by for a visit!

    P.S. I'm your newest follower. : )

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bump!! You look fab! Congrats on the babe, and I love those shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!! Love the side "baby bump" picture.. . the count-down begins. Woo-hoo! We will be praying for a safe and swift delivery of little Miss Knapp! Luv ya! Aunt Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from What I Wore Wednesday. Those are amazing hot pink flats, they look so comfortable! Would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails