Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Princess & the Pea Party {Festive Delight}

Last year, Jodi from Paintchips & Cupcakes threw an adorable Princess and the Pea themed party for her daughter. This fabulous DIY party also included pajamas and pancakes, of course! I love this party so much, I asked Jodi if I could feature it.

Check out some of her adorable decorations:


I am gushing over this table setting! Jodi sewed the table cloth herself and made it to look like stacked mattresses. I love how the whole table looks like a bed!


Cute fabric banner! Love the colors-they are very close to the ones I am using for my baby's nursery, so of course, I love them.

Jodi also made a cute little themed PJ top for the birthday girl.

For activities, the guests decorated crowns, wands, and castles.

They also did face painting and pained their nails.

And of course, what is a party without cupcakes?! They are essential, even after downing some pancakes!


Jodi made these adorable favor bags too!


I love everything about this party. Um, is 31 too old to have a Princess and the Pea Party? I am not sure I can wait four more years for all this cuteness. Thankfully, I'm having a girl! Of course, she'll probably be a tomboy and want a a dirt party or something. :-)

Check out Jodi's blog  for more details about her party-she is a wonderful photographer, so check out her photos too.

Delightful Celebrating,

1 comment:

  1. Hi April,

    What a sweet write up about the party! Thank you so much. You and your blog are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails