Friday, January 6, 2012

NC Love Art {Find It and Make It Friday}

* Every Other Friday is "Find It and Make It Friday" when I feature a project I've made out of materials I already own or found. No spending allowed!

State love art is super trendy right now! You will see them all over blogland and with different variety. I think they are cute, but never had a reason to make one until recently. My friend who was studying here from South Korea recently went back to her country, so I thought a little state art love would be a perfect addition to her goodbye gift. Here is what I made for her:
 
I put the heart over the city where I live and where she studied with a stamp.

Super simple-I just found a frame and some cute scrapbook paper and made a simple, cute, handmade gift.


Delightfully Creating from Things Lying Around,



Linking To

MONDAYS
So Very Creative with So Very Creative
Craft Catwalk with Embellishing Life
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays with At Home With K 


WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Thrifty Thursday with Thrifty Decorating 

Crazy Cute Link Party with Between U & Me 

FRIDAYS
Friday Frolic with Pocket Full of Pink
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo

 Everybody's Creative Endeavor with Every Creative Endeavor

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea of find it and make it. I need an excuse to use what I have! :) www.craftingrebellion.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails