This is a yummy, quick, and easy way to make Salmon (which is good for you too!)
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1-1 1/4 pound piece skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces (I usually buy it fresh and skin it myself, but you can have the butcher do it for you)
- 1 tblsp honey
- 1 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Heat broiler. While heating, combine honey and soy sauce.
2. Place salmon on a foil-lined broiler-proof baking sheet (or broiler pan) ans season with salt and pepper. Broil for 5 minutes.
3. remove salmon from broiler and spoon honey mixture over the salmon. Broil until salmon is opaque throughout, about 2 to 5 more minutes.
Birds Eye Steamfresh Multigrain Blend with Spinach, Tomato and Onions (found in freezer section)
Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
FRIDAYSAnything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo