Friday, January 13, 2012

Comments Now Under Moderation-Stupid Spammers!

So, someone decided to have a field day with my blog today and post about 30 spam comments on various posts. I have never had this problem before and I really like the ease of people being able to comment without approval, but unfortunately some moron trying to get us to visit a stupid website has made this convenience impossible for the time being. :-(

I do hate word verification, so I will not impose that on you. :-) But, I have now set my comments to be approved by me before being posted-it is much easier to deny approval then to go back and delete 30 spam comments!

Maybe I will able to switch it off after some time. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reading and for your sweet comments!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails