Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mini Paper Wreath {Monday's Cup of Creativity}

I made this inexpensive mini wreath to go over my bookshelf for Christmas.

mini paper wreath

Nothing fancy, but I think it's cute and whimsical-AND it was super cheap.  I had all the materials on hand.
Here's How I did It-

Materials:
  • 6" Embroidery Hoop (You can use any ring form, or make your own, but I had the hoop on hand)
  • Card Stock (I used My Mind's Eye Countdown to Christmas)
  • Circle punches-2.5 inch, 1.5 inch, and  1 inch
  • Craft Glue (I use Elmer's Tacky Craft Glue)
  • Ribbon
  • Miniature Christmas ornaments
How To:
I simply punched out the circles in various sizes and glued them onto the ring form, leaving space to tie ribbon on the bottom and top. I laid out all the circles before gluing, so I would know how I wanted it to look. After letting the circles dry, I tied on the top hanging ribbon and the bottom ornaments.

Delightfully Creating,

Linking To:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
So Very Creative with So Very Creative
Craft Catwalk with Embellishing Life

Motivate Me Monday with Keep It Simple
TUESDAYS
Handmade Tuesday with Ladybug Blessings
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays with At Home With K 

One Project at a Time with A Bowl Full of Lemons 


WEDNESDAYS   
Home Decor&Organizing Party with Organize and Decorate Everything
Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Crafty Soiree with Yesterday on Tuesday and Katie's Nesting Spot
Get Your Brag On
with Gluesticks
Thrifty Thursday with Thrifty Decorating 

Crazy Cute Link Party with Between U & Me

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and easy! Would love love love for you to share this at our party going on now http://space46.blogspot.com/2011/12/co-hosting-pinteresting-link-party-week.html. Happy holiday! My

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet!! I love it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. following from the linky, thanks for sharing! I need all to ideas I can get for my lil ones outta school!
    http://www.beckhamandbloom.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails