Sunday, December 18, 2011

Link Party Features {Delights of the Week}

It's hard to believe there's only one week left until Christmas! I still need to take care of some gifts too...I am usually done and wrapped by now, but I haven't even wrapped anything. Ah!

Here are some fabulous Christmas ideas linked up at my Delightfully Handmade Christmas Link Party.My party will be going on until the end of Christmas day, so feel free to keep linking up and thanks for joining the party!

Snowflake Pillow from House of  Noise...I Mean Boys

So cute! I love snowflakes-and I love how this pillow is simple but beautiful!

Happy Little Tree Art from Maymay Made It

I love how we can use paper to make things beautiful-love this idea!

PB Kids Inspired NOEL Letters from Diary if a {Wannabe} Domestic Diva

You know I love a good knock off! This one is adorable and I can't even tell the difference between it and the original!

Jesse Tree Advent from In Christ Alone

Love this unique idea Advent!

Keep on Creating Delightfully!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails