Saturday, December 10, 2011

Handmade Decor {A Delightfully Handmade Christmas}

Welcome to Week 6 of A Delightfully Handmade Christmas!
(To view the previous weeks, click the link above and see schedule)

Today's Theme is Handmade Decor! Here are some easy and fairly inexpensive ideas for making your own decorations.

Easy Trees:

Fabric Wrapped Trees

I made the trees above, but I saw this wonderful idea and tutorial on Landee See, Landee Do

Folded Card Stock Trees


Again, I made the above, but this si another great idea from Landee See, Landee Do. Click link for her tutorial.

Button Tree

  I made this cute tree last year for my mom.

Linen and Lace Trees from Flamingo Toes


So pretty! Maybe I'll tackle these next year!

No Sew Christmas Tree Skirts
Love these two simple, no-sew ideas:

Ruffle Skirt from The Crafted Sparrow


Ruched Skirt from Teal & Lime
Only $12!


Ornaments

Rustic Snowflakes from Little Things Bring Smiles


Paper Tree from Full of Great Ideas


Advent Calendars

Muffin Tin Advent Calendar


Fridge Advent Calendar from Call Me Badger


Baby Sock Advent from Martha Stewart


I hope these ideas inspire you to make some decorations of your own! Stay tuned next week for the final week of A Delightfully Handmade Christmas, where I will share gift ideas kids can make. Also, please link up to the link party!

Have a Delightfully Handmade Christmas,



Linking Up My Projects To:

FOR CHRISTMAS
Handmade Holiday with Just a Girl
A Crafty Creative Christmas with Me Making Do 
Holiday Link Party  with Momnivore's Dilemma
Holiday Link Party with That's What {Che} Said 
Christmas Craft Marathon  with Lisa's Craft Blog
Christmas Link Party With My World Made By Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails