Saturday, December 3, 2011

Delights of the Week: Features from Link Party

Since I am throwing a fun Handmade Christmas Link Party, I will be featuring projects from this party for the next few weeks for "Delights of the Week." Thank to everyone who linked up-please keep linking up those handmade holiday projects!


You know I love me some Pottery Barn knock offs! This one is so pretty and sparkly.

Avocado Grinch and and Guacamole Tree Dip from Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo


An adorable, creative way to serve food!

Snowflake Banner from Space 46 

I love how she made this with no cutting machine necessary!


No sewing needed for this beauty! 

More features next Sunday! If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my right column, at the top (click the tab that says "Grab My Button")

Keep on Creating,

3 comments:

  1. cada pedacinho da casa pode receber um enfeite, você nos prova isto. São lindas. Bom domingo e obrigada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my snowflake banner! Best, My

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature April. My son Joshua will be so tickled you shared his recipe. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails