Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cup of Delight Best of 2011

I thought I would join the party and do a "Best of the Year" post this year, in case you missed anything. I am so thankful for all of you who visit and read my blog. I do it purely for enjoyment, so I am encouraged that people actually want to read what I post!

I am grateful for you all-this year I have more than doubled blog hits and followers. Thanks so much for all of your support! I enjoy being inspired by you too.

So, without further ado, here are my most popular posts from 2011-thanks to all of you!

Most Popular Craft/DIY Posts

1. 10 Things I Love About You Gift (Alternative "Scrapbook")



















Most Popular Non-Craft Posts

1. UK Love (Travel)

Some favorite memories of growing up overseas-and my awesome 80s haircut!

2. NYC Themed Party Ideas (Parties/Hosting)


3. Organizing Scrapbook Embellishments (Home Decor/Organization)


4. China is a Yummy Place (Travel Adventures)




Thanks for a very delightful year! See ya in 2012!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful wrap-up! I love the scrapbook idea and the necklace with the NYC subway map. Cute!

    Here's to a happy and healthy 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails