I've made these a couple of times this year and they're a big hit-and super easy!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- One box of yellow cake mix (plus the ingredients it calls for on the package)
- 1/2 Tblsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 8 oz bars cream cheese
- 2 Cups confectioner's sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line Muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions, BUT with the following changes: substitute pumpkin puree for the water called for on the package and add the pumpkin pie spice.
3. Divide batter among muffin tin and bake 18 to 22 minutes. Let cool.
4. To prepare the frosting, beat the cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until creamy. Spread on top of cupcake.
Delightful Fall Baking,
Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Making Monday's Marvelous with C.R.A.F.T
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Fantabulous Friday Link Up with Momma's Kinda Crafty