Monday, October 31, 2011

Mini Fall "Wreath" {Monday's Cup of Creativity}

Some of you already know this, but I don't have a fireplace. So, I use one of my bookshelves as faux mantle that I change out per season/holiday. This is the mini Fall "wreath" I made to hang above it:


I was inspired by this Fall decor I saw last year on the Better Homes and Garden website.


I made it in miniature version, with a 4x6 frame. I found this red one at Hobby Lobby. All I did was remove the backing and glass, glue fake leaves to ribbon, and tied it to the frame on little nails that I hammered into the sides. 

I'll post the whole bookshelf soon! I need to take a picture when the sun is shining natural light. 

Delightfully Creating,
 Linking To

SUNDAYS
Craft Schooling Sundays  with Creative Jewish Mom
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming   
Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
So Very Creative with So Very Creative
Craft Catwalk with Embellishing Life

Motivate Me Monday with Keep It Simple
TUESDAYS
Handmade Tuesday with Ladybug Blessings
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays with At Home With K 

Home Decor&Organizing Party with Organize and Decorate Everything 

WEDNESDAYS
Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Crafty Soiree with Yesterday on Tuesday and Katie's Nesting Spot
Get Your Brag On
with Gluesticks
Thrifty Thursday with Thrifty Decorating

Crazy Cute Link Party with Between U & Me

3 comments:

  1. Nice wreath. Very different. I would like to make one like this for my daughter. It would look lovely with her decor. Stopping by from Get Your Craft on Tuesday. I hope you stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple and yet very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, love the idea of using a frame! thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails