Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall DIY Art {Monday's Cup of Creativity}

Every season, I change out the frames on the bookshelf in our living room. I started this year and have so far done all diy art. Here's my diy art for Fall.


I got the idea for the "Framed Pumpkin Patch" last year from Embellishing Life. To make it, I used the Martha Stewart pumpkin punch, DCWV Harvest Gathering Matstack, and foam adhesive squares (to give it a raised look). 

The two mini arts were my own creation. Sometimes I do large subway art for the 8x10 frame, but I found these cute rub-ons at Hobby Lobby and decided it would work to make small Fall subway art. The frame is 2.5x3.5.


For the other mini piece, I pressed an artificial gerber daisy and glued it to some linen I already had on hand.


Simple, but I love it!

Delightfully Creating,

Linking To

SUNDAYS
Craft Schooling Sundays  with Creative Jewish Mom
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming   
Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
So Very Creative with So Very Creative
Craft Catwalk with Embellishing Life

Motivate Me Monday with Keep It Simple
TUESDAYS
Handmade Tuesday with Ladybug Blessings
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays with At Home With K 

WEDNESDAYS
Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Crafty Soiree with Yesterday on Tuesday and Katie's Nesting Spot
Get Your Brag On
with Gluesticks
Making It With Allie
with What Allie's Making Now
Thrifty Thursday with Thrifty Decorating

FRIDAYS

Fantabulous Friday Link Up with Momma's Kinda Crafty

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute...
    I would love to have you join us at our linking party this week at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/10/celebrating-fall-with-linking-party.html
    Have a great week,
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall decor post that you linked to Pretty Things Thurs last week brought me here. I just wanted ot let you know that I'm featuring your pumpkin art this week! Thanks for sharing!
    Jen
    Scissors & Spatulas

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails