Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DIY Nursery from the B-Line {Delightfully Nesting}

You know how I love DIY projects! Amy at The B-Line created an adorable, colorful DIY nursery for her baby last year, so today I am featuring her handiwork. There are so many things I love about this room!

Amy's use of color is phenomenal with the neutral colors as a base and bright colors splattered all over.

She upcycled the rocking chair (and recovered it) and made to foot rest herself.




I love this idea! Amy made her own wall art using fabric and embroidery hoops. This girl is so hardcore, she even designed a couple of the fabrics herself at Spoonflower. She puts my DIY-ing to shame. :-) She lists each fabric name and where she got it on her original post.


Amy made these pillows and frog from fabric she designed herself.

 One of my favorite details is this cute felt rain drop mobile Amy made for only $5!


I am inspired! You can see Amy's original post for more details.

Delightful DIY Decorating!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this nursery! i can't remember how i found it, but I pinned it recently on pinterest. i love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable nursery! And I love the use of color :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails