Monday, June 27, 2011

Dollhouse Details: The Boy's Room {Monday's Cup of Creativity}


 The striped and blue paper used for the walls were from Hobby Lobby. I made the bed from different wood pieces found in the wood section of any craft store-a rectangle glued to four smaller wooden rectangles for the feet. Nothing fancy, but it does the job!







I used some scrapbook embellishments to dress up the room-the big foam number one hand and a wooden-looking sticker bat for the window treatment. 



Excuse the blur-my lighting was terrible! I found this shelf at Michael's for $1!
And I love these little trophies!



More scrapbook embellishments for wall decor. I made the bedding. This fabulous fabric is from Hobby Lobby.

For more on the dollhouse, click "DIY/Crafts" and scroll down to Dollhouse.

Delightfully Creating,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails