Sunday, April 10, 2011

Name in a Frame {Monday's Cup of Creativity}

I made this one a while back as a birthday gift for one of my college girls.


Here's how I did it-

Materials:
  • 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 black frame (Michael's)
  • decorative card stock (Martha Stewart at Walmart)
  • black decorative paper (not sure where this came from-it was in my stash)
  • Flower punch (Martha Stewart)
  • Alphabet Letters (Stick Alpha Stax Colorbok, Michael's)
  • Ribbon (Michael's)
  • Flower embellishment (Michael's)
  • Silver Key (Making Memories, Michael's)
How To:
It's pretty self-explanatory and easy to copy from the photo, so I won't do step by step instructions, but give a few tips. I attached the ribbon on the back by tying it to picture holders and then nailing it down to the back with small nails. It helps it stay in place. 

I tied the key  to the back of the flower embellishment (to the brad) before gluing it down to the frame. 

Delightfully Creating,

Linking to

SUNDAYS
Craft Schooling Sundays  with Creative Jewish Mom
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
Your So Very Creative with Me Making Do
TUESDAYS
Handmade Tuesday with Ladybug Blessings
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Time To Shine
with A Diamond in the Stuff

WEDNESDAYS
Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Thrilling Thursday with Paisley Passions
Crafty Soiree with Yesterday on Tuesday and Katie's Nesting Spot
Get Your Brag On
with Gluesticks
Making It With Allie
with What Allie's Making Now

FRIDAYS
Look at Me with It's Fun to Craft
Fantabulous Friday Link Up with Momma's Kinda Crafty
Who Made What with Naturally Me Creations

4 comments:

  1. I love projects like this. They would be perfect for Christmas gifts! Just thinkin' ahead. I made some chalkboard pots last Fall!

    http://bluecottonmemory.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/chalkboard-pots-boo/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder which girl you made that for? Probably either Anna or Katie, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I was born without the craft gene! I just stopped by from SITS to say hello. Hope you find time to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love for you to come link this up at my Tuesday Time Out Linky Party! The link is below!
    Smiles,
    Melanie
    Reasons To Skip The Housework
    Tuesday Time Out Link Up Party

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails