Sunday, February 20, 2011

10 Things I Love About You Gift {Monday's Cup of Creativity}

For Valentine's this year, I made my sweet husband an alternative Valentine. Naming only 10 things I love about him seems a little lazy, but I really wanted to use a fabulous Watchmaker's case I found a while ago. So, I printed 10 things I love about him, printed my favorite pictures of us in mini size and grabbed my scrapbook materials.

Here's the front:

Here's the inside:


And here is an example of what each one looks like close up:

Each circle is less than an inch in diameter to give you an example of the actual size!

Many of you asked where I found the Watchmaker's Case. I bought it at this store online. 
You can buy them in sets of 10,12,15,20 and up to 40 or 50.


Delightfully Creating,


Participating in the following parties:
momnivore's dilemma

Keeping up with the Cantelmo's
Be Mine Bonananza with At Home With K
SUNDAYS

Craft Schooling Sundays  with Creative Jewish Mom
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming
MONDAYS

Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
Your So Very Creative with Me Making Do
TUESDAYS

Handmade Tuesday with Ladybug Blessings
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog

WEDNESDAYS

Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS

Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Thrilling Thursday with Paisley Passions

FRIDAYS

Fabulous Friday Finds with Frou Frou Decor
Look at Me with It's Fun to Craft
Fantabulous Friday Link Up with Momma's Kinda Crafty
Who Made What with Naturally Me Creations

17 comments:

  1. What an amazing Valentine, April! Your husband must have loved it. Such a cute and clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a fun idea and looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing. It looks wonderful and is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG -- this is AWESOME! I'm totally going to use this for my hubs birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so so so cute! What a wonderful gift idea!! Thanks so much for linking up to handmade tuesdays @ ladybug blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! What a cute gift! :D

    Tnx so much for linking up this cutie at my party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I love this idea. Do you mind sharing where you found the 10 tiny little containers? Thanks!! (I thought this might be a good Thanksgiving thing, too. 10 Things I'm Thankful For kind of this.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! The cheapest I found were from this company, which I bought mine from online: http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p=44948&cat=1,43326

    They are called Watchmakers cases and you can buy them in the tin cases like this in sets of 10,12,15,20 and up to 40 or 50 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Question for you--How did you print in mini size?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good question! I should add that to this post! from my computer (I have a PC, so I used the Windows photo printer), I hit "print" and then selected "contact sheet" under size selection. The contact sheet size is perfect for these little containers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such a creative and sentimental idea! I wish I was crafty enough to put something like that together, nice work!

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this personalized gift of love! I featured your project my blog today!


    http://athomewithk.blogspot.com/2012/01/terrific-under-ten-tuesday-48.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really cool idea! always on the look out for scrapbook inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did this for my mom's birthday and altered it to fit her. It worked great and was so sentimental that it brought tears to her eyes! Great idea April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that makes me happy to hear that! And thanks!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails