Here's how I did it:
- Hand towels (I found these bright pink ones in the dollar spot at Target!)
- Cute fabric (I bought mine at Hobby Lobby-it was part of a fabric scraps bundle)
- a button
- Frilly ribbon (I found this at Joann's-it was leftover from another project)
- Regular ribbon (also bought at the dollar spot in Target)
- Double-sided fabric adhesive (I found mine at Michael's)
- Hem tape
- Trace patterns onto one side of the double-sided fabric adhesive. For the heart, I used a cookie cutter. For the "Love," I found a font on Word that I liked, typed it really big, printed it and cut. Make sure you trace the letters backwards, so they are forwards when you stick them on the towel!
- Peel one side of the adhesive off and stick it on fabric. Cut around the traced pattern. Peel other side off and adhere to towel.
- Glue button in the middle of the O-I threaded it first because I think threaded buttons look cuter.
- Cut frilly ribbon to length of the bottom of the towel. Adhere ribbon to towel using hem tape. Cover top of frilly ribbon with regular, smaller ribbon (I glued it).
Be Mine Bonanza with At Home With K