Monday, January 17, 2011

Lemon Peppermint Foot Soak: Monday's Cup of Creativity

For Christmas gifts (and a new mommy gift), I made some wonderful lemon peppermint foot soak. It is fabulous. I tried it on myself first and my feet were in heaven! I found the recipe for the foot soak HERE.

I put the soak in recycled Starbucks frappuccino bottles and made them all cute. Here is what they looked like packaged in cuteness:


Delightfully Creating,





Linking To
"Gift" Point of View Party with Organize and Decorate Everything




Photobucket
A Crafty Soiree

3 comments:

  1. What a great gift idea! Love the recycling of the starbucks container! I'd love to see you over at my linky party tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. April-

    Love how you upcycled those containers.

    Great idea to pamper a friend!

    Thanks for linking up to Creative Juice last week...hope to see you back this week...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails