Thursday, December 9, 2010

Frame Magnet: Friday's Find It and Make It

Today is Friday's Find It and Make It, where I make something from materials I already have.

Today's project didn't take much at all, but I think it's cute!



I bought these mini picture frames in the dollar spot at Michael's a few months ago. The dollar spot always gets me-I always think I can do something with the these fabulous treasures and then they pile up in my supply stacks.

They are funky colors, but I had a red one, which matches my kitchen, so I decided to turn it into a picture frame magnet by simply ripping the stand off and gluing on a strong magnet to the back.







Then I added a cute little bow. And now I have a cute magnet frame in which to display pictures of my niece!


I know, the soccer picture doesn't exactly go with the frame, but I like to think it's artistic, representing her two sides of girliness and roughness.

Delightfully Making Crap Cute,



* I participate in several link parties throughout the week-they are listed on my right sidebar. Please visit and join in the fun! This post, I am featuring the Sunday Parties!




UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails