Sunday, December 26, 2010

Button Bracelet: Monday's Cup of Creativity

My mom loves buttons and jewelry, so when I saw this project on A Dusty Frame, I knew I had to make one for her.

Here is mine (or my mom's :-))



It's super easy! All you do is string elastic through the buttons (the elastic should be about 11 inches). I double threaded because I felt the elastic was a little flimsy. Keep the buttons close together and tight. When finished, tie the end of the elastic to secure it. I tied a ribbon on the elastic for extra decoration.

Delightfully Creating,



* I participate in several great link parties throughout the week. They are listed on the right sidebar. Please check them out!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. I think I am going to have to make one for myself. Thanks for sharing over on Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.RealDadReviews.com
    Following your blog!
    Please follow back!
    If you could follow me on Facebook, that would be great!
    http://www.facebook.com/RealDadReviews
    Thanks
    The Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing my link:)
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails