But before I share, I have to say WOW-Y'all are so awesome!!! I cannot believe I have jumped to 93 followers in the past couple weeks!! THANK YOU so much for your support!
I bought some hand towels a while back from The Christmas Tree Shop. They were only $1!! I wasn't sure what I would do with them, so they were sitting around. So, I found some fabric and made these:
Here's How I Did It:
1. Google pumpkin and leaf clip art to print for the patterns. I found several sizes of pumpkin patterns HERE.
2. Trace the patterns on the paper side of the fabric-fuse (I used Therm-O-Web Peel and Stick) and cut out. Adhere one side of the fabric fuse to piece of fabric and cut around the fabric fuse to make the shape.
3. Peel other side of fabric fuse and adhere applique to towel.
4. To make the ribbon borders, I adhered ribbon to strips of hem tape. because my ribbon was smaller than the hem tape, I had to cute the tape to fit the ribbon. It was a pain in the butt, but worth it. But, if you don't want to deal with that, find ribbon that is the same width as the hem tape.
5. After fitting the ribbon to the hem tape, peel the other side of the hem tape off and adhere to the towel. Glue on buttons.
I think I'm going to have to visit the Christmas Tree Shop again and get some more towels to make for Christmas!