Sunday, September 26, 2010

Monday's Cup of Creativity: Halloween Tags

I'm ahead of the game for once in my life! I've already made cute little tags to attach to the Halloween treats I'm making toward the end of the month.



I'll show you the finished project when I do it, but here is how I made these cute tags. The how-to is pretty obvious (just layer and glue!) so I will tell you what materials I used:

Materials:
  • Tag Punch (I used the Marvy Uchida tag punch. I bought it at Michael's for half off!! One of the best purchases ever!)
  • Orange and black card stock
  • Halloween paper (I used The Paper Studio Halloween line at Hobby Lobby)
  • Rub-on stitches (I used The Paper Studio Stitch pack at Hobby Lobby)
  • "Trick or Treat" stickers (I got these from a pack of $1 Halloween stickers
     from Michael's)-can also use a stamp!
  • Candy Corn embellishments (I used Sandylion Essentials from Michael's)
I can't wait to tie them on treats with cute ribbon!!

Delightfully Creating,



Link Parties In Which I Am Participating:

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I love the papers you used. The rub-on stitching is such a cute touch... I've never seen that before. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love for you to consider sharing this project over at a crafty soiree party, every thursday
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    i'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling!!! What a fun idea. Thanks for sharing it on Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute tags! I love making cards and tags too. I am your latest follower! Found you on It's fun to Craft. Have a great weekend. Stop by if you get the chance:
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you thru Paisley Passions. This is such a cute idea. I may use this for gift bags for a Halloween Party I'm having.

    ~The Life of Me~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tags, I really like the stitching and candy corn embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at A Crafty Soiree! Please join us next time too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails