Monday, September 6, 2010

Delightfully Nesting: Fall Decorations

I am beginning to Autumn-ify our apartment! Yes, it's still nearly 90 degrees in North Carolina, but I am ready! I can't wait to show you my Pottery Barn-inspired Centerpiece that I made from objects at the dollar store. But, to keep you on the edge of your seat-I will wait to unveil those until next week!

For now, I will show you how I sprinkled Autumn on our coffee table:
The red candle holder thing is always there, but I added the flowers and fall-ified our candy dish with autumn ribbon and butterscotch candies.

Here is a closer look at the flowers:
I kind of just threw this together, but I like how it turned out! All materials were bought at the dollar store, so it cost me $4 total. I just simply gathered fake Gerber daisies in a vase and filled it with fake leaves. I plan on changing these up for the seasons, so stay tuned!

And yes, I was a weird child who decorated my bedroom for every holiday and season.

Delightful Fall Decorating,




Link Parties In Which I am Participating:





Show and Tell Green

3 comments:

  1. "Potter barn"? Is that like a craft store for Harry Potter fans?
    (Sorry, had to make the joke since you like both crafts and Harry Potter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I proof read that too-haha. Well, I am editing it now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally inspiring me to decorate for the fall now! :) I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails