Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Delightful Adventures: Rockefellar Fun-New York City

One of the best sights to see in New York City is the top of Rockefeller Center, in my opinion. It's a little shorter than the Empire State Building (70 stories) but much less crowded! You can see the whole city from the deck and can take some awesome pictures.

The Empire State Building from Top of the Rock

Central Park from Top of the Rock

I also have some fun memories on Top of the Rock...

This is me and my husband, Jeff pre-dating...pre-even liking! It was Halloween and I figured everyone in NYC would look crazy on Halloween, so I wore this with a black skirt and orange knee socks with candy all over them...no joke..I got cat called...some guy said, "Hey candy legs! Come talk to me." bahaha

This is me and some super fun girls whom I love. Jeff WAS there, just not pictured. Still pre-dating and during the liking but in denial stage. 

And here we are newly married...we didn't make it there during the dating and engagement stages.

Apparently, you can also get married up there!
(I was being a creeper)

This past March, Jeff took me to the Rock Center Cafe for my birthday. It's on the bottom of Rockefeller Center and has a view of the ice skating rink. It's yummy and fairly affordable (for a nice dinner in NYC) and you can watch people fall on their butts while eating-free entertainment!

Have an Adventure Today!

2 comments:

  1. I love visiting NYC as well! Great pictures...and I so would have at least watched the ceremony too lol! Thanks for your comment on my DIY Frugal Play Kitchen! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my fave category is "pre-liking". :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails