Time: 30 Minutes
Materials: Wasau card stock-light blue, white, orange, yellow (Target); Orange polka dot card stock (Michaels); orange ribbon (Hobby Lobby); Martha Stewart flower punch (Michaels); flower brads (Michaels); Green squiggly border stickers (Hobby Lobby); "Happy Birthday" stamp (Michaels)
How To Make:
- Cut light blue card stock to 4"x8" and fold so the card opens by turning it up.
- Cut orange polka dot card slightly smaller than 4"x4". Glue to top of card.
- Cut white card stock slightly smaller than the orange.
- Cut green border stickers to various sizes for the stems. attach to left side of card, where you want the flowers.
- Punch out three flowers with the flower punch-a light blue, an orange, and a pale yellow. Attach them to the white card stock, above the green border stickers, with the flower brads. Fold the back of the brads to the back of the white card stock.
- Tie orange ribbon lightly around white card stock and knot in the front.
- Glue white card stock to the card. Stamp "happy birthday" in black on right bottom corner.