Total Time: 15 minutes
- 11/2 pound of green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup of sunflower nuts
- salt and pepper
- Boil a large pot of salted water. Add green beans and cook until tender, 3-5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add sunflower nuts to the skillet and cook until brown, about 3 minutes.
- Drain green beans and transfer to skillet. Season with pepper and salt and toss to coat.
Honey Glazed Broiled Salmon