Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Delightfully Minding My Mess: Organizing Craft Embellishments

Here's a cute, cheap idea for organizing craft supplies, like embellishments and ribbon. I've seen this idea in several magazines, like DIY Magazine and Better Homes and Gardens, and finally put it into action:



All you do is save boxes, jars, canisters and wrap them in cute wrapping paper or craft paper. Our guest room/office/craft room has a light blue and red theme, so I chose papers in those colors. Here, I used a spaghetti sauce jar, tea canister, and hot chocolate canister. Finally, you can label them so you know what is in each canister. I used Avery removable labels (Post-It also has this-they are all the rage these days!) just in case I use the canister for another item one day.

Now, my craft are is a little more organized! It was until I started making greeting cards...that blog coming soon!

Delightfully Using Cute Paper,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails