SO here's a yummy and easy soup recipe. I am all about the yummy, quick recipes!
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 18 scallions (white and light green parts), sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds of new potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup of dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups of low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the scallions and cook 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes, wine, wine, cream, broth, salt, and 1/4 tsp of pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Add corn in the last minutes of cooking.
- Sprinkle soup with remaining pepper.